William Littlepage was born around 1578, in Oxfordshire, England.
Some online trees have William as the son of George Littlepage (1562-1607) and Joan Searles (1565-1607), but this baptism was in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, 17 miles away, so I’m not sure this is the correct parentage.
William Littlepage married Elizabeth Parker on 1 May 1598 at St Peter and St Paul in Aston Rowant, Oxfordshire, England.
William appears in a few documents held at the Oxfordshire Archives –
- 1641 The will of William Turner senior of Kingston Blount (father of his son Richard’s wife?) – a witness with Thomas Parker (brother or father of his wife Elizabeth Parker?)
- 1614 will of Robert Hester of Aston Rowant – witness and son in law and overseer (husband of daughter Elizabeth Hester)
This is a little confusing, so perhaps Elizabeth Parker was a widow, and her maiden name was Hester?
Regardless, after William and Elizabeth’s marriage in 1598 they had five children –
- Richard b 1601 Aston Rowant d 1692 Kingston Blount, marr Elizabeth Turner
- Ann b 1603 Aston Rowant
- Bartholomew b 1606 d 1606
- Andrew b 1606 d 1606 Aston Rowant
- Robert b 1610 Aston Rowant d 1672
William and Elizabeth Littlepage were most likely buried in Aston Rowant, dates unknown.